Search Engine Optimization
“Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.”
search en·gine op·ti·mi·za·tion
noun: search engine optimization; plural noun: search engine optimizations
the process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine.
At this point it’s impossible to determine how many websites there are. Millions, billions? No one knows for sure. What is certain is that whatever the number is it has become increasingly difficult for websites to stand out; difficult but not impossible. That’s why business owners who understand the enormous marketing potential of a well developed website need to work with an established SEO professional. At Kaneworks, we constantly monitor the changes in search engine tools and technologies so we can deliver the best results for our clients. There is no one thing that will guarantee high placement on search engine results pages. We know that it’s the steady application of lots of little things that will move your website to page one. It takes time, patience, knowledge and collaboration.
Here are just some of the things Kaneworks will help you with to get your website to stand out from the crowd:
- Keyword Strategy – Keywords are words and/or phrases that describe what your website, or individual pages on your website, are about.
- Competitive Analysis – Who are you competing with in your area and what do you need to do to outrank them?
- Content Creation – “Content is King”, the saying goes. Are you using the right tone, the right style, the right voice and most importantly the right words?
- Avoiding Penalties – We’ve come a long way since the days of trying to trick the search engines. Find out about the things you should definitely not do.
- Link Building – proper linking can have a profound positive effect on your site’s placement on Google’s results page
- On-page Elements – optimizing the meta-data on your pages is one of the most important aspects of good search engine optimization
- Off-page Elements – this refers to optimization opportunities that are not controlled through direct manipulation of the site’s pages but rather by outside elements like back links.
- Data Analysis – data has to be analyzed and turned into meaningful information for it to be useful