Who We Work With
“Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.”
The truth is, we don’t work with everyone.
We would love to work with everyone who reaches out to us. But experience has taught us that not every business is a good fit for us and we are not a good fit for every business. We choose the clients we work with based on what we believe is a reasonable set of criteria refined through years of experience. Our goal is your success. The time and effort it takes to achieve that success is why we only work with a limited number of clients at a time.
So who do we work with?
We get our best results with clients who:
- Already have a healthy business – The size of your business doesn’t matter. Your commitment to your own success does. You’re already doing well but you want to do better.
- Have a steady flow of customers and consistent sales – You don’t need to be famous. You just need to be a player in your market.
- Have a quality product or service and a good reputation – No get rich quick schemes, adult themed businesses or start-ups.
- Understand the power of a well optimized website – No one can buy your product or service if they can’t find you. Don’t have a website? We’ll build one for you.
- Are willing to do a little homework – Improving your search position is a collaborative effort; from time to time we will need you to provide information like login credentials, graphic files, content, account information, etc. We might also recommend effective ways for you to reach out to your clients to ask for reviews or to request back links. We’ll do the research and coach you on what to say and how to say it. The important point here is that you already have a relationship with your clients so your outreach effort will be more successful coming from you.
If you’re interested in us, we’re interested in you
Fill out the brief form below. We’ll review your website to gain some knowledge about your business. Then we’ll call you to discuss your goals and craft a plan to help you get there. It’s that simple.